Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Kelty woman helped by alcohol abuse service
- Community council votes in three villages
- Top award for Lochgelly DJ
- Determined United shut-out Hearts and knock them off the top
- Call to arms for more homes from anxious Kelty dad
- Residents in SEPA meeting over dust concerns
- Going barking mad for dog care
- Kennedy calls on community to have their say
- First Kelty phase gets green light
- Cowdenbeath man's run in memory of uncle
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00